Anhui, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Year of Establishment:
Plant Area:
300 square meters
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: one month
Off season lead time: within 15 workday
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Antenna, DVB-T Antenna, Outdoor Antenna manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use, Manufacturer Supplier High Quality Water Flask for Europe Market, Special High Quality Ku Band LNB 12.8GHz and Customize and so on.

Gold Member Since 2015
Audited Supplier

Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
100 Pieces US $5.95-15/ Piece
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 3000 Sets Per Day Yagi Antenna
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Type: TV Antenna
Function: TV Antenna
Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
Condition: New
Frequency Range: 470-862MHz
Gain: 10-12dB

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: BT/BW-680
Connector: F Female
Material: Aluminium
HDTV Antenna: Digital
TV Antenna: HDTV
Band: UHF Yagi Antenna
Stable Signal: Yagi Antenna
Trademark: BOWEI
Transport Package: Standard Packing of Yagi Antenna
Specification: CE ROHS
Origin: Hefei, Anhui, China
HS Code: 852990

Product Description

Product advantages
High quality
High gain achieved

Stable signal
Easy to install and operate
Waterproof dipole box with F-connector
Design for reception of digital Tv signal in UHF band
Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use
Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use
Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use
Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use
Digital UHF HDTV Antenna Yagi Antenna for Outdoor Use

Specification :

ChannelFrequency rangeGain

Colour box(cm)
Carton size(cm)PCS/CTN20GP40GP40HQ

gift color box and strong outside carton
paymentNormally payment 30% as deposit,remaining 70% before shipment
delivery30-35days after receive the deposit

Company Introduction
AnHui Dream-China Technology CO., Ltd. is a specialist company for manufacturing and selling household products and security&protection goods as well as other goods made in China.  

We are a member of KAICH International Group and one of famous indigenous companies in Anhui Province. Our company has offered customers a convenient way to shop for products with good quality and competitive price.
  Our business include the Manufacturing, Import, Export and  Distribution of travel mugs, fuguang bottles, security seals(bolt seal, cable seal, plastic seal,etc), fishing nets etc..
   We aim to be market leader in every product category that we produce.We will achieve this by being consistent in Providing outstanding customer service, Maintaining Professional Standards, and Offering quality products at affordable prices.

Satellite products introduction 
1. Satellite products range:
(1) Ku Band LNBF series:ku single lnbf,ku twin lnbf,ku quad lnbf,ku Quattro lnbf,ku octo lnbf,Super high gain ku band prime focus lnbf.
(2) C Band LNBF series:C Single lnbf 5150Mhz,C band one cable solution,C band single polarization lnb,C Band dual polarization feedhorn,C band scalar ring
(3) S Band LNBF series: S Band LNB with LO 3650/3750/3850/3950Mhz for project,S Band LNBF with LO 3620Mhz for home use
(4) MMDS Equipment series:MMDS Downconverter(more than 200 Local oscillator),MMDS power supply and MMDS antenna.
(5) Other related products ( DisEqC switch ,spliter etc.).
2.Our main advantages:Customize special products as per customers' technical specifications.
3.Supply OEM service
4.Package:Standard export cartons.

Shipment: We can send the goods to you as your requirement.
Small goods we suggest HK post,EMS,DHL,FedEx,TNT and UPS. 
Large quantity suggest shipping by sea. 
Welcome to contact us for more details, most competitive price for you!
1.Contact us for good price.
2.If you need, We can send samples and adjust the products according to your request.
3.Confirm other details such as delivery time,payment,shipment.
4.Service in 24 hours,if you have any problems please feel free to contact us by the following ways:
Tel : 0086-551-65657168   Mob:0086-13035405129

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Ms. Vivi Fang

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now