Outdoor HDTV Digital UHF/VHF/FM Built-in Booster Antenna
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $7.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000PCS Antenna /Month|
|Transport Package:||Antenna Package Do as Required|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BOWEI - DT-883C
- Usage Occasion: Rotating TV Antenna
- Material: Al
- VSWR: <1.5
- Nature of Operation: Receiving Antenna
- Dimensionality: Two-Dimensional Antenna
- Type: HDTV Antenna
- Frequency Range: 47-862MHz
- Function: Rotating TV Antenna
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8529109090
- Usage: TV Antenna
- Operating Wavelength: Microwave
- Directionality: Directional Antenna
- Base Antenna: Directional Antenna
- Sturcture Form: Wire Antenna
- Gain: 20-30dB
- Condition: New
- Connector: F Female
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Anhui, China
Outdoor HDTV/Digital Amplified TV Antenna
* Supports HDTV 1080p, 1080i, 720p Broadcast
* Full Band DTV/VHF/UHF Receiver
* 360º Motorized Rotating Antenna
* Increases Signal Reception
* Improves Your Picture & Sound Quality
* Operates Up To 2 TV Sets
* Maximum Reception Range: 120 Miles
* Frequency Range: 47-860 MHz Channels
* Antenna Gain: 20-30dB
* Impedance: 75Ω
* Power: AC 110~127V
* Easy Bracket Installation
* 50ft. Coaxial Cable, Plastic Safety
* Ties & Cable Staples Included
* Wireless Remote Control Included
* Remote Control Distance â‰¥6m
|gift color box and strong outside carton|
|payment||Normally payment 30% as deposit,remaining 70% before shipment|
|delivery||30-35days after receive the deposit|
AnHui Dream-China Technology CO., Ltd. is a specialist company for manufacturing and selling household products and security&protection goods as well as other goods made in China.
We are a member of KAICH International Group and one of famous indigenous companies in Anhui Province. Our company has offered customers a convenient way to shop for products with good quality and competitive price. And the other member Anhui Bowei Electronic Technology Co.Ltd is a National High-tech Enterprise mainly engaged in the reseach, development,production, fabrication,marketing of microwave high frequency electronics .
Our business include the Manufacturing, Import, Export and Distribution of travel mugs, fuguang bottles, security seals(bolt seal, cable seal, plastic seal,etc), fishing nets etc..
We had exported to Europe , Southeast Asia, Middle East, North America etc.86 countries. We aim to be market leader in every product category that we produce.We will achieve this by being consistent in Providing outstanding customer service, Maintaining Professional Standards, and Offering quality products at affordable prices.
Satellite products introduction
1. Satellite products range:
(1) Ku Band LNBF series:ku single lnbf,ku twin lnbf,ku quad lnbf,ku Quattro lnbf,ku octo lnbf,Super high gain ku band prime focus lnbf.
(2) C Band LNBF series:C Single lnbf 5150Mhz,C band one cable solution,C band single polarization lnb,C Band dual polarization feedhorn,C band scalar ring
(3) S Band LNBF series: S Band LNB with LO 3650/3750/3850/3950Mhz for project,S Band LNBF with LO 3620Mhz for home use
(4) MMDS Equipment series:MMDS Downconverter(more than 200 Local oscillator),MMDS power supply and MMDS antenna.
(5) Other related products ( DisEqC switch ,spliter etc.).
2.Our main advantages:Customize special products as per customers' technical specifications.
3.Supply OEM service
4.Package:Standard export cartons.
Shipment: We can send the goods to you as your requirement.
Small goods we suggest HK post,EMS,DHL,FedEx,TNT and UPS.
Large quantity suggest shipping by sea.
Welcome to contact us for more details, most competitive price for you!
1.Contact us for good price.
2.If you need, We can send samples and adjust the products according to your request.
3.Confirm other details such as delivery time,payment,shipment.
4.Service in 24 hours,if you have any problems please feel free to contact us by the following ways:
Tel : 0086-551-65657168 Mob:0086-13035405129